Loraine Antoine, PT, DPT - Senior Facility Manager
come to Sports PT?
“I worked with the company ten months per diem before coming on full-time based on the benefits and opportunity to work with a great group of people.”
- Graduated with a Masters of Science in Physical Therapy from SUNY Downstate Medical Center (Health Science Center of Brooklyn)
- Received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy at Temple University
- Has professional experience in the acute care/hospital and rehabilitation settings at NYU Langone Medical Center
- Has been practicing sports and orthopedic physical therapy at Sports PT since 2007
- Attends continuing education courses to enhance her manual therapy skills
What's the favorite part of job?
“Working with the patients, the opportunity to meet new people and know that I play a part in their recovery process, and helping them get back to their normal activities.”
enjoy outside of work?
“I enjoy all types of dance, with a focus in modern dance but I also have experience in ballet, jazz, tap, and African dancing. I also enjoy sports and traveling.”