Drew Jenk, PT, DPT - Regional Clinical Director
Michael Fiume, PT, DPT
come to Sports PT?
“I admired this company for its integrity, core values, and evidence-based mission.”
- Graduated from the University of Miami in 2004 with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Clinical interests include sports medicine and orthopedics, specifically post-surgical shoulder and knee rehabilitation
- Relocated to Syracuse from Westchester County where he practiced at an outpatient orthopedic clinic
- Joined Sports PT in 2008
- Conducts sports medicine research, and has lectured around the country and at the national conference for the Sports Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Has worked with athletes from the Chicago White Sox, Milwaukee Brewers, Texas Rangers, Atlanta Falcons, and the New York Rangers
- Appointed Chair of the Shoulder Special Interest Group for the Sports Section of the APTA
- Provides the Get Fit, Stay Fit Tip of the Week on Syracuse Sports Radio 1260 The Score, Fridays @ 1:30pm
What's the favorite part of job?
“Autonomy, independence, and teamwork.”
enjoy outside of work?
“Spending time with my family, going to sporting events, and playing golf.”