Tracey Grant, PT, DPT
Robert Corcoran, PT, DPT, CSCS
come to Sports PT?
“I started with Sports PT as an intern at the Upper West Side office.”
- Graduated from the University of Delaware with a B.S. degree in Exercise Science and a concentration in Exercise Physiology
- Received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from Columbia University
- Worked in a burn unit at St. Barnabus Medical Center in Livingston, NJ
- Has extensive outpatient orthopedic experience around New York City
- Joined Sports PT in 2008
- Clinical interests include scapular strengthening and shoulder injuries
What's the favorite part of job?
“Meeting new people and learning from them as much as they learn from me.”
enjoy outside of work?
“In my free time, I like running in the park and playing tennis.”