Rebecca Korosi, PT, ATC, DPT - Regional Manager
come to Sports PT?
"I was attracted to their high ethical standards and the opportunity for professional growth."
- Year of Hire: 2009
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2003 with a Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Athletic Training and Exercise Science
- Earned her Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree from SUNY Buffalo in 2006
- Has covered several local sporting events as a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Clinical interests include the rehabilitation of athletic injuries
- Attends continuing education courses on a regular basis, with an interest in improving manual skills
What's the favorite part of job?
I enjoy motivating my patients and working with them to return to an improved quality of life. I also enjoy the team environment at our clinic.
enjoy outside of work?
Spending time with friends and family, shopping, cooking and reading