Christopher Nentarz, PT, CSTS, NASM-PES, CSTI
come to Sports PT?
"I joined Sports PT as part of a collaborative effort to open the new Wheatfield location at Be Moved Fitness."
- Earned degree in physical therapy from University of Buffalo in 2000
- Clinical expertise includes movement science and sports orthopedic rehabilitation
- Has worked with athletes in the NFL, NBA, MLB, MLS, World Soccer, and US Lacrosse as well as professional multisport athletes
- Chris has served as a lead consultant for many professional athletic organizations
- Chris has over 15 years experience working with athletes at all levels and has spoken on clincial topics at numerous conferences both internationally and in the U.S.
What's the favorite part of job?
"I enjoy arming patients with tools to help themselves."
enjoy outside of work?
"I enjoy reading and spending time with my daughters. I also have a special interest in education, fitness, family and fly fishing."