Kimberly Attwood, PT, DPT
come to Sports PT?
"A very close family member was a patient here several years ago and couldn't say enough about how amazing the care was. Many people have shared that sentiment since that time."
- Earned her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from University at Buffalo in 2010
- Earned her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from University at Buffalo in 2013
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor
- Part-time instructor for Bryant & Stratton
- Clinical specialities include outpatient orthopedics, manual-based therapy in conjunction with therapeutic exercise programs.
- Clinical interests include teaching and assisting future PT and PTA students learn all they can!
What's the favorite part of job?
"The patients! I love getting to know each one and their personal stories. I enjoy the challenge of structuring the therapy program to address each person individually, and help them achieve their goals."
enjoy outside of work?
"I enjoy riding my bike with my family, going to the park with my almost 3-year old son, going out to enjoy nature with my dogs, watching movies and working in the garden.